As reported by the New York Times, Puzder is withdrawing his nomination to the US Labor Secretary position. Trump's administration typically nominates candidates that hate the function of the departments over which they are to preside. Puzder is no exception. Being the CEO of CKE Restaurants, owner of Hardee's and Carl's Jr., saying that he is not a friend of labor is an understatement.
News from the CWA
- RyanCare leaked, AFL-CIO cuts, uses of outrage…
- What’s alive, dead, and undead after cutoff
- Groups oppose SB 5720 as ‘legislated wage theft’ for farm workers
- Constituents seek contact, RussiaGate, HootieGate…
- Invest in corrections workers to make prisons, communities safer
- Nabisco 600 Campus Program comes to Seattle on March 3